Read below to to get an overview of what our service entails. If you have any concerns that aren't covered here, please contact us at (support [at] appsfire [dot] com).
- We will never sell, lease, or share your private information with anyone, with or without personally identifying information. We may sell, lease, or share information about user behavior in aggregate manner only. For example, we may conduct a study to find the most shared apps in the Games category across our entire platform.
- We track conversion rates by collecting and sharing the OpenUDID and UDID identifier with advertising networks, again in aggregate manner only.
- You can delete apps from your profile at any time. You can also delete your account at any time.
- We don't spam and never will. We may from time to time send updates about important Appsfire news. We may also offer email opt-in services for notifications purposes.
- Other users can't see any of your data or personal information, unless you choose to let them. In the future Appsfire may introduce more features that will allow you to more easily control what data is shared and what remains fully private.
- We use the data collected in your app collection to serve affiliate links that point to Apple's App Store.
- Appsfire serves promoted recommendations that are paid by certain advertisers. Promoted recommendations are marked as such.
- We use analytics services to measure how our iOS, Android and Windows Phone apps are used. Those services do not provide any identifiable information about you and enable us to improve the service.
Appsfire typically does not collect any data beyond the cookie (see section below) on it's web properties not involving an explicit login with Appsfire (direct login or via Facebook Connect).
Once you activate an Appsfire profile on your desktop or mobile device, we create a personal, private account. Appsfire collects some information from your account in order to provide you and other users with recommendations and promotional services. Account information on a given user may include elements of the following list that may evolve over time: IP address, an email, a list of applications (owned or favorited), an OpenUDID, UDID, and preference settings for that user.
Appsfire may use the information mentioned above in order to improve its service. For example, we may aggregate this data in an anonymous way to analyze how many users are sharing apps in a particular category.
This information is stored safely and securely.
Appsfire may create a "cookie" in your browser containing an identification number that is unique to the computer you are using. We may use this cookie to provide you with a smooth experience.
Logs are used to record how our site/service is being used. As with most websites, we log each visit to each web page. A log entry can contain information typically found in the "header" of your web browser's request such as the browser type you used, your internet protocol address, and the date and time of day. We may also log your cookie's identification number and the URL of the last site you visited. This log information is important for security, audit, and quality improvement, as well as for monitoring the health of our service.
Appsfire is registered with the CNIL agency under numbers 1427639 and 1427638. The CNIL enforces its data protection act, and is part of a European "data protection directive" which seeks to harmonize privacy concerns in Europe and beyond.